Monday, March 7, 2011

Tea Party Fundraiser!

Had such a great weekend, yesterday I was able to have a Tea Party fundraiser for my coming adventure. It was a ladies only shindig, super relaxed and fun. I don't think that we do that enough! Ladies we need to get together and bond. Share stuff with each other and encourage one another even if it's just hanging out drinking tea and eating (Jaime eating). Getting together makes us feel united so do it more! We are awesome, believe it ladies!
It was a success though, lots of ladies lots of food and we drank tea out of real china cups which made me happy.
Thank you all for coming and for listening to me talk about what I am going to be doing in Zambia, and for your very generous donations I felt very blessed.. everyone is just too nice!
~Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment