Saturday, July 9, 2011

still sailin







Ok I am sorry! I promise to write you a nice long posting and tell you what has been going on in my life very soon! Probably tomorrow... or the next.. Just know I am doing great here and I hope you doing great there in the land of cheeseburgers and french fries which I currently have a hankerin' for! Eat a fry and think of me will you? 


Here is a nice little sail boat picture I took to appease you.. look how nice and appeaceful it is....mmmm....... 


Appeacful? get it? oooh maaan too funny. 


ALSO If anyone wants to have an monthly email updatio from me send me an email: laura.m.kerr@hotmail.com or give your addy to me on face book and you will be added to the list currently I have four people.... yeah whats with that?? Wouldn't you like to hear about all the trials and tribulations in my persecuted life??? Not really persecuted but on the bus back to Kitwe last week the little girl beside me wiped her nose on my sleeve and that was the opposite of fun... K done rambling looking forward to your emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment